Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Riley Update (now Jolei)


We received an update from Riley's mom, and Riley is now Jolei!

Jolei has taken to her new mom and lays with her, kisses her and hugs her. If someone strange comes over, Jolei will either sit by her new adopted mom or on her lap as if to tell the "stranger" not to mess with mom. She doesn't growl or anything but wants to make sure she is safe.








Her new mom laughs at her antics, stealing socks, underwear, shoes, slippers, tupperware bowls. She said that Jolei has turned into the best pup she could ever have.

We hope to have some updated pictures of Jolei soon!




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey sis. I am glad you are happy. I am doing good too. I am so happy for you. Looks like we both did alright for ourselves. I hope to see you again sometime. I love you!!!

Cairo The Boxer said...

Jolei, you are doing what a puppy should be doing...stealing socks, underewear, shoes ect...

You make a dog proud!