Thursday, June 28, 2007

Update on Shiloh, now Dima

We got an update on Shiloh, who is now named Dima! His new mom writes:

"Just wanted to send you a quick update on Dima (formerly known as Shiloh). As some of you may know Dima has been with us for a little over a week. So far things are going really well. He and Misha (my 10 month old Husky) are getting along really well. Dima has fully embraced his new name and his new home. He's very affectionate and loves to play with Misha (for now all play time is 100% supervised to ensure it doesn't get out of hand). He fully understands sit and paw and we're working on other commands. We're still working on house training him as well as not going while in his crate. We're also working on his temper as he does like to be snappy every once in a while. Thanks to his razor sharp teeth and his tantrums I'm currently nursing a couple of injuries; however after several mother-son and father-son talks, I'm happy to report that he's doing much better. He's definitely not as snappy as he used to be. He's very much a happy-go-lucky kinda fella."

Congratulations to Dima, sounds like he found the perfect Husky savvy home!




4 comments:

Prego said...

nice. cute puppage.

my feet smell like stale corn chex.


here via michele
p

Anonymous said...

geminis always keep on changing their minds!

Anonymous said...

I apologise!

I was supposed to say that comment to someone else and posted it here. I came here to say a hello and to thank you for your visit and did this goof up!

As I took the other option for posting, I can't delete it either!

Consider me nuts!

BTW, great doggy blog!

Tiffany said...

Love the pictures! Here via Michele...just checking out your other blogs