Monday, June 04, 2007

Update on Willow

Click to enlargeWillow's new mom sent us an update!

"Thought I'd give you a little update on Willow. The dogs have been
great together, finally playing with each other without fights. Last
week I brought back all the stuffed toys that belonged to my other
dogs. They've been playing with the toys and each other without
incident. I've also left them alone in the house without crates for as
much as an hour and a half without any problems. No destruction, no
accidents, no blood! Willow is wonderful with the boys. I've attached
3 pictures of Willow with the boys slip and slide and our sprinkler.
These were taken 2 weeks ago on a really hot day. Willow was trying
her best to bite the water from the sprinkler. She also likes to stand
in the boys' small swimming pool. At the end of that day, she was
thoroughly wet & muddy but she had a great time! Tomorrow we will be
celebrating Willow's 3rd birthday with ice cream. Hope they both enjoy
it. I also had to dog sit my ex son-in-law's golden retriever last
night (she's 12) & there really weren't any problems there either. Layla & Willow are both so much fun, I'm so glad I have them both. I love watching them play, especially when they both lay on their backs with their feet in the air, mouthing each other. We're celebrating Willow's birthday today, so I went to the local custard stand and bought a vanilla milkshake for both girls to share. Needless to say, they loved it. Hopefully, no one will have diarrhea! Thanks again Brenda for bringing Willow into my life."

That's the kind of update we love!

No comments: